Cinnamon Crunch Cheesecake Bars
Cheesecake is the best of both worlds: pie and cake. This recipe is made with better ingredients that leave out dairy, grains, or artificial sugars traditional cheesecakes are loaded with. So have your cake and enjoy it guilt-free with this easy recipe with no more than 8 ingredients!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: at least 4 hours and 45 minutes
Ingredients (serves 8):
- 1 bag Cinnamon Crunch Grain Free Granola
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews, soaked for 4+ hrs
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (in the can)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 juice of lemon
- Pinch of cinnamon
- More granola for topping
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
- In your food processor, process 1 bag of Cinnamon Crunch Grain Free Granola
- Add in melted coconut oil and continue to process.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and press down firmly to create an even layer.
- Place in freezer for 30+ minutes
- To make “cheesecake” combine raw cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup and lemon. Process until smooth.
- Pour mixture onto crust layer. Sprinkle with crumbled granola on top.
- Place in the freezer for 4+ hrs
- Store in freezer and let it sit out before eating!
Taylor, from One Balanced Life, creates delicious and simple recipes using minimal ingredients and wholesome foods. She focuses on dishes that not only are easy to prepare, but make you feel good eating it. Taylor loves to find unique ways to cater to all dietary needs, including the paleo diet. More recipes and inspiration can be found on her blog or Instagram.
Leave a comment