Keep yourself going in between meals with energy bites of delicious chocolate almond granola. Made with ingredients like sunflower butter, grain free granola, and dates to share with friends and family, or keep them all for yourself. Chocolate lovers and busy goal getters will agree that these chocolate energy bites are the perfect on-the-go snack.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 bag Caveman Foods Chocolate Almond Granola
- 5 medjool dates
- ¼ cup creamy sunflower butter
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add bag of granola to food processor and blend.
- Add dates and blend.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend.
- Place mixture in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge.
- And Enjoy!
Makes 14 to 16 - 1.5 inch servings.
Taylor, from One Balanced Life, creates delicious and simple recipes using minimal ingredients and wholesome foods. She focuses on dishes that not only are easy to prepare, but make you feel good eating it. Taylor loves to find unique ways to cater to all dietary needs, including the paleo diet. More recipes and inspiration can be found on her blog or Instagram.