Gather your closest friends for a cookie party. Instead of making a batch of cookies try a unique way to make the classic chocolate chip cookie---in a skillet! Our friends @soflofoodie created a dessert skillet recipe that uses paleo ingredients for a healthy balance of delicious and fun.
- Mix the sugar, egg, ghee or coconut oil, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Then pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture and combine completely.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips into the mixture and use a spatula to combine lightly.
- Take half of the mixture and spread it into the bottom of a greased (using coconut oil) mini skillet.
- Take about half of the remaining chocolate chips and 1/2 of the Caveman Foods Nutrition Bar and place them both on top of the cookie dough layer.
- Take the remaining dough and place above to cover the top of the skillet.
- Bake on 350 for about 18-20 minutes.
- Decorate the top of the skillet with the remaining chocolate chips and the other half of the Caveman Foods Nutrition Bar
Make your cookie skillet at home with Caveman
Shay & Steph are digital content creators and food bloggers known for their delicious at-home recipes. Shay & Steph love collaborating with local and nationwide brands to use their products in their homemade creations. Check out all of their content on Instagram @SoFloFooodie