This dairy free strawberry smoothie bowl is super simple to make and full of flavor! The fresh strawberries combined with our Caveman Protein is a delicious morning meal option which can be ready in 5 minutes! This is a perfect way to stay cool as Summer fast approaches 🌞
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Key ingredients for this strawberry banana smoothie bowl (With a Caveman Twist):
- Coconut milk - almond milk is also a good option
- Strawberries - ideally frozen
- Banana - again, ideally frozen
- Optional: extra protein powder. Not necessary since you will be topping with a Caveman Collagen Bar, but sometimes you need more protein.
Smoothie topping options:
- Caveman Collagen Bar (Chocolate Chip or Chocolate Walnut) - sliced into 8-12 small pieces
- Coconut flakes
- Chia seeds
- Fresh fruit - we love to double up with more strawberry or banana
How to make:
- This recipe is super simple! Place the three simple ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and place sliced Collagen Bar plus any additional desired toppings on top.